Keep Distribution Center in clean and orderly condition.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Knowledge of warehouse janitorial needs
- Perform cleaning duties, such as cleaning floors, scrubbing floors, spider webs, washing walls and glass, removing plastics and cardboard.
- Performing routine maintenance activities and notifying management of need for repairs.
- Trouble shoot and problem solving
- Janitor must promote a safe work environment through personal actions; identify any safety concerns as well as cost saving opportunities
- Janitor must show a high level of responsibility
- Follow instructions for safely operating equipment
- Have an understandable knowledge of the Operators Manual
- Maintain a clean, neat, organized work area at all times.
- Must be flexible and able to
No keywords were found.